Welcome to the iVisions Enterprise Web Portal. We have provided this secure on-line site to further enhance the communications and flow of data in our district. Please log in to access the secure location of the site.
Please click here --->CONTRACT<--- to review, digitally sign, and accept your contract. Should you have any questions regarding your contract, please send an email to: email@example.com
After logging in, click ---> Pay stub <--- to access your most recent payroll information.
Click the link to review and print your W-2 Wage and Tax Statement.
Payroll staff processed 1,864 W–2's for calendar year 2015. They are available now on the Infinite Visions Portal. The following information is in response to some of the questions that employees may have about their W–2.
Logging in to See Your W–2
Instructions for first-time users are customized for two groups of employees in Whitfield County Schools.
- employees with a current school district computer login and password, such as teachers and administrators, click here.
- employees without district login information, such as retirees, substitutes, cafeteria workers, and other former employees should click here.
Who gets a W–2?
All employees who received a paycheck for the 2015 calendar year will receive a W–2. Each employee will receive only one W–2 regardless of the number of jobs worked for the school system (for example, working as both a bus driver and as a food service employee).
Why are the wages shown on my W–2 different than on my check stub?
The regular pay that is printed on your check stub will be different than your W–2 if you participate in a tax-sheltered annuity, the Section 125 plan, or the Teachers Retirement System.. The following examples show how the taxable wages in the boxes on your W–2 form will be less than the gross pay shown on your check stubs because of tax exempt deductions:
- Box 1 is your taxable wages for Federal Income Tax. If you participated in a tax-sheltered annuity, in the Section 125 plan, or in the Teachers Retirement System, your federal income tax wages will be reduced by the total of these deductions.
- Box 3 is your taxable wages for Social Security. If you participated in the Section 125 plan, your wages for social security will be reduced by your contributions.
- Box 16 is your taxable wages for State Income Tax. If you participated in a tax-sheltered annuity, in the Section 125 plan, or in the Teachers Retirement System, your state income tax wages will be reduced by the total of these deductions.
Other information that you may see on your W–2 form include the following:
- CAF: Your contributions to the IRS Section 125 Plan (also called "IRS Cafeteria Plan").
- RET: Your contributions to the Teacher Retirement System or Public School Retirement.
- CON: Your contributions to tax deductible organizations such as the United Way, etc.
- DUE: Your contributions to professional organizations such as Whitfield Ed. Assoc. etc.
- DD: Employer Sponsored Health (this information in now required, - new for 2012)
- E: Your contributions to a 403(b) Plan
- G: Your contributions to a 457(b) Plan
Some of these items may need to be entered into your income tax return.
We hope this information will be helpful to you. You should share this memo with the person who prepares your income tax returns.